ENROLMENT AT PASCOE VALE PRIMARY SCHOOL
Enrolment Priority Order
- Students for whom their permanent residential address is within the Pascoe Vale Primary Designated Neighbourhood Area established in 2018. Visit findmyschool.vic.gov.au to check if you reside within our area.
- Students who have a sibling enrolled at the school. See note below*
- Students in order of proximity (by straight line from the administration area of the school) of their permanent residential address to Pascoe Vale Primary.
Families seeking enrolment, who are outside the Designated Neighbourhood Area and have expressed interest in enrolling will be notified of the availability of a place during September. (see timeline below)
*Please note we cannot guarantee enrolment of siblings if you have moved and your new permanent residential address is outside of our Designated Neighbourhood Area
- Families who are zoned to Pascoe Vale Primary School are able to fill in the enrolment form and submit it with the documents required either by mail or scanned to the schools email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents required are:
- Completed enrolment form
- Birth Certificate
- Immunisation History Statement
- Proof of residence documents eg Utility bills, Rates notice or Rental lease showing your permanent residential address. (two required)
- Children who have a sibling enrolled at the school will also be able to complete the enrolment form and submit documents.
- If your family does not reside within our enrolment zone, you are able to complete an Expression of Interest form. No other documents are required at this time.
If correct documents are not supplied or your permanent residential address is not within our zone your enrolment will not be processed.
Time Line for Enrolments
- Enrolments for Foundation 2021 open
- August 7th 2020 – Enrolments close.
- August 10th to 14th 2020 – Letter to confirm enrolment (students in category 1) or for students in category 2, a letter to confirm enrolment or to advise of unavailability. Offer to be accepted or declined by 31st August.
- September-2020 – Students on waiting list for category 3 placements advised of availability and offered places if available.
- 1st October 2020 – All enrolments finalised.
If you have any difficulty completing the enrolment form in the format provided, please call or email the school for assistance. Completed forms can also be placed in the mailbox located just inside the front gate.